Practicool Garden Potting Mesh Sieve - Sifting Pan - Stainless Steel Riddle - Mix Soil Filter - with 4 Interchangeable Mesh Sizes - 3, 6, 9, 12mm
Strong, stainless steel potting sieve with 4 interchangeable mesh sizes 3, 6, 9 and 12 mm aperture (approx. 1/8“, ¼”, 3/8”, ½”). This will meet most of your garden and household needs with the one product, storing neatly away in a small compact space. Stainless steel is strong and it won’t rust and the convenient 30cm (12”) size is just right to fit over a bucket, allowing you to use it for practically anything you can think of.
- Durable metal, stainless steel construction guarantees superior strength Our soil sieve will go far beyond where the other sifting pans stop ✅ Top of the line dirt sifter
- Break up the clumps of dirt and sift out all of the rocks Weeds, stones and other debris will be easily removed
- Designed so that rocks come out easily Four interchangeable screens that will cover all your basis ✅ Mesh sizes - 3,6,9,12 mm (approx 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2")
- Far superior that the plastic or wooden similar products on the market Durable and easy to clean ✅ 12 inch diameter strong stainless steel construction
- By utilizing this superior gardening riddle, you will impact soil fertility as it will enhance root uptake of minerals and water
The specific uses are wide and varied.
Perfect for sieving soil, removing debris.
Seedlings: Handy for dusting over seeds in trays.
Compost: great for separating finished compost for immediate use.
Cat Litter: Separate wood based litter to get rid of the sawdust so that you can easily get rid of the ammonia infused dust and keep the clean pellets.
Also great for sifting crystal and clay clumping cat litter.
Chicken pens: Use to remove the detritus and spilled pellets.
Gravel: Separate debris from gravel, making it easy to clean and recycle gravel pathways or gardens.
Bonsai: Fine aperture size allows sifting a very fine soil making it soft for bonsai applications.